Titleist AP2 716 Irons
Titleist’s new 716 AP2 iron broadens what already was a wide appeal to golfers of different abilities. The fact that Titleist have managed to make the iron more forgiving but by still retaining a compact, playable package that maintains its traction on Tour is testament to the performance on offer.
The look of AP2 behind the ball at address is traditional and hasn’t changed much down the years. Better players will enjoy the minimal offset while game improvers will take confidence from the mid-sized top line and larger overall size than most better player irons.
Titleist AP2 716 Irons Features:
* High-density tungsten weighting creates a low CG that is perfectly aligned atimpact to increase speed and distance. The tungsten weights are placed low and to the perimeter of the head using an advanced co-forging process.
* High-MOI design – with an average of 56.2g of tungsten per head, 25 percent more than the AP2 714 drives higher ball speeds across the face for more consistent distance on off-centre hits at a blade length that allows workability and shot control. Compared to the 714 AP2, the 716 AP2 has 8.5% higher MOI in the long irons and 5.5% for the full set.
* Forged carbon steel body with extreme perimeter tungsten weighting in the long and mid irons offers a combination of low CG and high MOI.
* Wider sole – A fractionally wider sole – compared to 714 AP2 – with trailing edge relief, helps the club get through the turf fast with less dig.
* Available in 3-iron (21º) to P (46º) irons, plus a W (50º) gap wedge.
The Best Golf Clubs Online Store in Australia - golfpriceaustralia.com.au offers the famous Titleist AP2 716 Graphite Irons Australia at very competitive price. Read other golfers'reviews on Titleist AP2 716 Graphite Irons Australia to find huge discount and free shipping on Titleist AP2 716 Graphite Irons Australia in Australia.